Disruptions have eroded trust across Life-Science supply chains forcing brand owners to re-evaluate outsourcing programs in favor of Smart-Sourcing strategies that focus on quality, resilience, and value, instead of cost.
As a result, innovative CMOs, like Ori Biotech and SteriPack, are modernizing and digitally transforming their manufacturing operations to support Quality Metrics, Review by Exception and Smart-Sourcing.
To explore how these innovative organizations are digitally transforming to support improved business outcomes for their customers we spoke with:
- David Smith, Vice President, Technical Operations at Ori Biotech North America, Inc.
- Gary Leonard, Group Operations Director at SteriPack,
- Daniel Matlis, President, Axendia
Hear fist-hand experiences on the benefits of:
- Implementing Manufacturing Technologies that support Intelligent Insights
- Selecting a Smart-Sourcing partner to drive value and trust
- Implementing Review by Exception and building quality in, rather than testing it out
- Sharing Quality Metrics to improve outcomes, reduce cycle time and manage cost
- Supporting regulatory compliance through digital transformation