An Axendia Straight from the Source Webinar
Seven years ago, Sanmina’s medical division implemented a cloud-based MES platform, to elevate operational performance and have experienced rapid implementation times, accelerated time to value and simplified access worldwide.
Join Daniel R. Matlis, President at Axendia, Sean Moran, VP of Operations and Plant Manager at Sanmina Ireland and Wellington Giolo, Head of Sales & Strategic Alliances at 42Q, for a live webinar on October 21 2020 at 10:00 AM ET, as they discuss how leveraging a cloud-based MES platform can improve visibility and control, especially during pandemic-related disruptions.
In addition, this webinar will cover ways that medical device manufacturers can optimize use of a cloud-based MES platform, including:
- How a cloud-based MES platform enables speed and lowers risk during implementations.
- Best practices for running a cloud-based MES platform.
- FDA’s role in incentivizing the cloud and modern manufacturing initiatives.
- Managing medical device production in the age of social distancing and remote work.
- Using a cloud architecture to improve accessibility, reliability, scalability and security.
Scheduling conflict? Register below to receive an on-demand link following the live webinar.