The Watershed Moment for Modernization and Digital Transformation
By: Daniel R. Matlis, President
Life-Science companies are at the forefront in the fight against COVID-19. However, many organizations are facing challenges managing their business in the new virtual and remote reality. The demand for organizational visibility, control and collaboration to achieve resilience is a catalyst to modernization and digital transformation in our industry.
To explore technology’s role in overcoming a disrupted Life-Sciences reality, I was joined by Hugo Felix, Director at Pfizer and Sandra K. Rodriguez, Market Analyst at Axendia in a “Straight from the Source webinar presented by MasterControl.
This Event Brief provides key recommendations on opportunities to leverage technology to:
- Overcome today’s disrupted Life-Sciences reality
- Enable visibility, control & collaboration to achieve resilience
- Support regulatory compliance in the age of social distancing
- Preserve a culture of quality, team unity and morale while working remotely
- Maintain a state of control while managing critical projects and deadlines