A Straight from the Source Webinar
The interest in 3D Printing (a/k/a Additive Manufacturing) has risen spectacularly the last decade. The use of 3D Printing technology has wide-ranging applications across the Health Technology Ecosystem, including surgical, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices. In fact, over 100 medical devices using 3D printed components have been cleared by FDA.
With the rise in utilization of 3D Printing in Medical Devices, FDA’s interest in additive manufacturing has significantly increased. To address how the technology can affect the quality, safety and effectiveness of these products, FDA published guidance for industry titled: “Technical Considerations for Additive Manufacturing Devices” by Dr. Matthew Di Prima.
Join FDA’s Matthew Di Prima and Axendia’s Eric M. Luyer in for a live webinar on November 20th at 11am ET. This webinar is now available on-demand.
Meet Your Trusted Sources
In this webinar, we discuss FDA’s perspective on:
- Current capabilities of 3D Printing in Life Sciences
- Challenges and opportunities for 3D Printing in Life Sciences
- Case studies on FDA reviewed and approved devices on the market
- Collaborations Industry, Universities and Standard Development Organizations
- Regulations, guidance and Standards for 3D Printing
- Vision for future uses of 3D Printing in Healthcare
- Point of Care
- Personalized Medical Devices
Register and watch this webinar on-demand.