How do you measure success?
In many cases results are a good measure for success. In today’s web-centric and interconnected world measuring results could be very simple: Google yourself. Nine years ago, if you Googled “Axendia” (and I did) you would have gotten a few hits in Galician. Today, when I Googled “Axendia,” I got about 3,580 results. That is one way to measure success.
Another way is to measure success are the contributions we have made and the commitment to our mission: “to be trusted advisors to Industry Executives”
In the last 9 years:
- We’ve had the privilege of advising Life-Science, Healthcare and Food companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
- We have also had the opportunity to work with leading technology and service providers including IBM, ,Camstar, QAD, PwC, Sparta, MasterControl, PTC, and Dassault Systemes among others.
- We have published numerous whitepapers, conducted multiple primary research studies, and authored a multitude of articles and blogposts. We have also presented at leading industry conferences and at the FDA.
- We began writing a blog, before blogging was cool. Today, you can follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- We have conducted briefings for audiences around the globe, including Asia, Europe, as well as North and South America
In 2008, Axendia launched our Ergonomics Practice, under the direction of Monica V. Matlis, who led teams to win three Ergo Cups back-to-back , multiple Ergo Cup award winner and five-time Ergo Cup Judge and most recently co-chair of the Ergo Cup Committee.
When I was interviewed for “Finding Good Advice for Your Successful Startup” my advice was: “Have Respect, Integrity, and Passion. Treat everyone with respect and do the right thing just because it is the right thing to do. You should do what you love and love what you do.”
I hope that over the last nine years we have earned your trust, and that Axendia has become a source of trusted advice for you.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to continuing to build long-term relationships based on Axendia’s core values: Respect, Integrity and Passion.