The challenges and opportunities facing Life Science and Healthcare organizations today must be addressed through the collaboration of all constituents in this complex ecosystem.
The Life Sciences Summit 2011 provides a unique opportunity to hear from thought-leaders in the Medical Technology, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Venture Capital/Private Equity field. The event is sponsored by Landmark Ventures.
Scheduled to present at the Life Sciences Summit 2011 are:
- Paul Teitelbaum, Managing Director & Head of Life Sciences – Landmark Ventures
- Dr. Kenneth Stein, Senior Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, CRM – Boston Scientific
- Dr. Ross Segan, Chief Medical Officer, International – Covidien
- Dave Hickey, EVP Strategy & Business Development – Siemens Healthcare
- Dr. Greg Wiederrecht, Vice President & Head, External Scientific Affairs, Worldwide Licensing – Merck & Co
- Dr. Tillman Gerngross, CEO – Adimab
- Dr. Gualberto Ruano, CEO – Genomas
- Dr. Andrew Jay, Managing Partner, Healthcare – Siemens Venture Capital
- Terry McGuire, Co-Founder and General Partner – Polaris Venture Partners
- Dr. Steve Gullans, Managing Director – Excel Venture Management
- Dr. Jon Edelson, Venture Partner – Ascent Biomedical Ventures
- Dr. Neil Kurtz, CEO – Golden Living
- Dr. Martin Arron, Vice President, Ambulatory Operations at Beth Israel Medical Center – Continuum Health Partners
- Dr. Peter Elkin, Professor of Medicine, Vice-Chairman, Department of Internal Medicine, Director, Center for Biomedical Informatics – Mount Sinai School of Medicine
According to Eric Sugar, General Partner at Landmark Ventures, this year’s summit is expected to bring together over 200 professionals representing leading organizations including Abbott Labs, Amgen, AstraZeneca, B. Braun Medical, Bain Capital, Bayer, BD Ventures, Boston Scientific, Canaan Partners, Consonance Capital, C.R. Bard, Edison Venture Fund, Forest Laboratories, Galen Partners, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, GlaxoSmithKline, HCA, Henry Schein, Integra Life Sciences, Johnson & Johnson, Kaiser Permanente, Medtronic, Merck, NEA, Novartis Ventures, Pfizer, Philips, Roche, Siemens, Third Rock Ventures, TM Partners and Venrock.
I will have the privilege of covering the Life Sciences Summit 2011, scheduled for Wednesday, February 9th at the New York Academy of Sciences in New York City
Stay tuned for highlights from the Life Sciences Summit 2011 in Life Science Panorama.
For additional information about this invitation-only event, please contact Sara Hames, Director of Strategic Projects – Landmark Ventures at email@example.com