Sysmex Aims to Improve Health Care for Millions of Patients by Going Beyond “Building a Better Box” and Leveraging the Power of IoMT
By: Daniel R. Matlis, President and Sandra K. Rodriguez, Market Analyst
Today, the goal of healthcare is improving diagnostics and patient outcomes. To this end, the healthcare ecosystem is undergoing a transformation aimed at improving the quality of care while simultaneously controlling costs. In simple terms, the model is shifting from sick-care to well-care.
The power of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) and advanced technologies are enabling businesses to think outside the box. In the case of Sysmex, the company went beyond just ‘building a better box’ in support of improved patient outcomes.
Learn how the company is disrupting the blood testing market in our latest IoMT Case Study, as we highlight:
- How Sysmex Disrupted the Blood Testing Market via IoMT powered by PTC’s ThingWorx Platform
- How IoMT Created a Digital Safety Shields in Support of Patient Safety
- What are the Four Corner Stones of ‘Going Beyond Building a Better Box’
- How the Combination of IoMT and AR are Bringing Disruption to the Next Level
- How Next Generation Connected-Product Improve Patient Outcomes
To receive your copy of the Case Study, please register here.