Healthcare providers are under more pressure than ever to improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs, while ensuring compliance with a myriad of applicable regulations. The proliferation of Medical Technologies has created a new level of complexity and risks for Healthcare organizations.
To meet these sometime divergent objectives, Healthcare providers must find ways to effectively manage a sophisticated mix of clinical, biomedical and facilities systems and equipment.
To examine these issues and offer recommendations, IBM in colaboration with Axendia are proud to present a series entitled “Lower the Cost of Healthcare from the Inside Out”
Read the Axendia White Paper Series “Lowering the Cost of Healthcare from Inside Out”
- Integrated Asset and Service Management for Healthcare Providers
- Managing Smarter and Connected Healthcare Infrastructures
See the Webcast series:
- Session 1: Lower the Cost of Healthcare from Inside Out
- Session 2: A Conversation with The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Session 3: William Beaumont Hospitals , a practical approach to Asset and Service Management
- Session4: A conversation with The Veterans Health Administration on Lowering the cost of Healthcare from Inside Out
See the Video: Using Smarter Healthcare To Lower Costs From the Inside Out