By Daniel R. Matlis
2017 has been an exceptional year for Axendia. We were recognized by CIOReview magazine as one of the 20 Most Promising Pharma and Life Sciences Solution Providers. We also had the opportunity to address audiences around the globe, including Asia, Europe, North and South America.
Our analysts had the privilege to provide insight and trusted advice to leaders across the Life Science and Healthcare ecosystems including executives in industry, technology & service providers as well as policy makers and regulators.
In the last year we advised our clients on critical topics such as:
- When it Comes to 3D Printing, the Future is Already Here
- WHY Is Data Integrity the Foundation of Good Science?
- The Value of Closing the Loop – an Executive Doodle
- Working with FDA on: Driving a Culture of Quality for Devicemakers
- Cybersecurity Risks in Medical Devices are Real
- FDA confirms: Hacking a pacemaker only requires commercially available equipment
- Quality Management Across Your Global Supply Chain
- Why is Innovation Without Transformation Insanity?
- How Connected Devices Improve Patient Outcomes
- Thriving in the Age of Mind Boggling Change
- Engineering the Precision Medicine Revolution
- The Impact of Black Swans on the Life-Sciences Industry