By Daniel R. Matlis, President
Axendia Turns Ten!
Ten years ago, Axendia was founded on the premise to provide trusted advice to Life Science and Healthcare Industry Executives on Business, Technology and Regulatory matters.
Over the last ten years, we have had the privilege to earn the trust of executives across Life Science and Healthcare ecosystems. As a result, we have advised industry, technology & service providers, policy makers and regulators.
We are committed to building, nurturing and growing long term relationships based on our core values: Respect, Integrity and Passion.
This commitment to our clients, partners and team members has fostered a spirit of cooperation, coordination and trust that is essential to ensuring success.
How do we measure success?
Our success is based on yours. We measure success based on the contributions we have made to you and your organization as well as the commitment to our mission: “to be trusted advisors to Industry Executives.”
During the last ten years:
- We have had the privilege of advising Life-Science, Healthcare and Food companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
- We have had the opportunity to work with leading technology and service providers.
- We have published numerous primary research studies, whitepapers, articles and infographics.
- We have been invited to present at leading industry conferences and at the FDA.
- We have conducted briefings for audiences around the globe, including Asia, Europe, North and South America
- We began writing a blog in 2006, before blogging was cool. Today, we have thousands of subscribers to Life-Science Panorama, and you can also follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
I hope that over the past ten years we have earned your trust and that Axendia has become a source of trusted advice for you.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to continuing to build long-term relationships based on our core values: Respect, Integrity and Passion.