Veeva Summit 2019 Event Brief
By: Daniel R. Matlis, President
Veeva has become a strategic technology partner to more than 775 customers across the globe, ranging from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
I had the opportunity to cover the 2019 Veeva R&D Summit in Philadelphia, PA in September. The event brought together more than 1,700 life science professionals and experts to share the latest market trends in the industry, experience innovative technology, and share best practices. The annual event has experienced 25% attendance growth compared to 2018.
This brief focuses on my first-hand interactions with leading industry executives leveraging Veeva’s quality offerings to modernize quality management in the cloud.
The following executives shared how they are leveraging modern cloud-based solutions to transform quality management:
- James Choi, VP and CIO at Samsung BioLogics, shares his vision for modernizing manufacturing quality.
- Chris Lamont, Director, Global QMS Programs at Bristol-Myers Squibb presents the company’s journey to achieve enterprise quality with Vault QMS.
- Jennifer Trundle, Associate Director, Quality Management Systems at Gilead discusses the successful expansion of Vault QualityDocs across the global enterprise.
This briefing note covers:
- Veeva as the Operating System for Life-Sciences
- Vault Quality Continues to Make Significant Inroads
- Cloud First Approach to Quality Gains Momentum
- Samsung Biologics: Vision for Modernizing Manufacturing Quality
- BMS: Achieving Enterprise Quality with Vault QMS
Register to continue reading and receive the full briefing note.