A Straight from the Source Webinar
FDA is committed to supporting and enabling pharmaceutical innovation and modernization. The Agency recognizes that continuous manufacturing is an emerging technology that can enable pharmaceutical modernization and deliver potential benefits to both industry and patients.
Date and Time: April 17th at 11:00 AM ET.
We will discuss FDA’s perspective on pharmaceutical innovation and modernization including:
- FDA’s draft guidance on Quality Considerations for Continuous Manufacturing
- How continuous manufacturing can improve pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Support of enhanced development approaches such as quality by design (QbD), process analytical technology (PAT) and models
- Insights from dialogue with sponsors through the Emerging Technology Program, externally funded and internal research
- Experiences from review and approval of five drug applications utilizing continuous manufacturing to date
Meet Your Trusted Sources
Scheduling Conflict? Register and receive a link to view the on-demand recording after the event.
Participation is Limited!