How Can the Cloud Help with Data Integrity and Quality Issues Across your Global Supply Chain?
Date: MARCH 22, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM EST
All your data used to be close by — under your control — and easily monitored. Now, as you outsource more and more, your direct control on quality is weakened. By using a cloud based solution you can take back control. You can monitor your quality metrics in real time wherever they’re being generated and head off issues way before an FDA investigator even sets foot in your facility.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Drive enhanced product quality at reduced costs and risks while assuring compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements
- Leverage modern quality systems to improve visibility, control and collaboration across your supply chain
- Shift from just documents to also including data to support quality metrics across global and externalized supply chain networks
- Reduce inspection frequency and risk through modern quality systems and real-time quality metrics
- Reduce data integrity risks before they occur
- Sleep better at night!
Attend the Webinar – Sponsored by Veeva