Are you done with UDI… or is it just the beginning? Hear directly from FDA’s Senior Advisor for UDI and Industry Experts the profound effect UDI implementation will have on Med-Tech manufacturers, healthcare providers, regulators and ultimately the patient.
On Oct. 13th at 1:30pm Eastern, join Terrie Reed, Senior Advisor for UDI Adoption at the FDA, Daniel R. Matlis of Axendia, and Jean Colombel of Dassault Systemes as they discuss UDI and how its value resides in the ability to optimize meaningful data collection and analysis.
After attending this 60-minute webinar, you will understand:
- FDA’s intent to significantly improve device evaluation and decision-making through the adoption of unique device identification (UDI) across the device ecosystem.
- The possibilities of UDI – opportunities to go beyond compliance and leverage UDI for the future
- The implications for patients, providers and manufacturers in leveraging UDI information in global regulatory strategies
- The value of managing the device identifier (DI) & production identifier (PI) throughout the product lifecycle
- Effects of UDI implementation in terms of post-market quality management and future innovation efforts including precision medicine initiatives
- Why a platform approach drives harmonization within global operations and helps companies proactively manage quality and regulatory strategies
Meet Your Presenters: