New White Paper: The Future of Change and Configuration Management in the Med-Tech Industry
Innovators, those with mature Closed Loop Change and Configuration Management (C&CM) processes and platforms, are 4 times more likely to monitor analytics and use connected device data to monitor C&CM and 80% have a fully integrated approach to design transfer most of the time.
By contrast, Laggards, those with Open Loop C&CM processes, are 2 times more reactive. 82% are fixing problems as they occur and not a single one indicated they have a fully integrated approach to design transfer most of the time. Which category do you fall in?
Download the first of five white papers under The Future of Change and Configuration Management in the Med-Tech Industry umbrella to find out.
We are pleased to announce the release of a five (5) white paper series sponsored by Siemens PLM and Deloitte to help you understand whether you are an Innovator or a Laggard (and to learn what the above statistics are based on). Axendia is publishing its research under “The Future of Change and Configuration Management in the Med-Tech Industry” umbrella.
Each whitepaper in the series seeks to provide answers to the following questions industry executives should ask themselves:
- Am I an innovator or a laggard?
- Is there a continuing failure of strategic leadership in the medical device industry?
- Am I drowning in meaningless data?
- Do I constantly solve quality problem or look for ways to avoid them?
- Does having a closed loop process really matter for my business?
The research provides our analysis of survey data and discussions with members of our Executive Advisory council.
The first white paper in the series: Are You a Med-Tech Innovator or Laggard, is now available for download. Key trends we identified include:
- 24% rate theirability to evaluate the financial impact of changes as above average
- 80% of Innovators rate theirability to evaluate the financial impact of changes as above average
- 63% say their C&CM process is only somewhat effective or useless
- Not a single respondent reported they have an idealC&CM system
- 55%report that a slow and cumbersome C&CM process keeps them up at night
- 62% rateregulatory and government agencies as the TOP business disruptor
- More than half of all respondents see the rate of making major changes in their products or processes either increasing or staying the same over the next two years
- 82%of industry is documentation driven in their C&CM process
- 18% define their company’s C&CM process asmostly or completely data driven
- 34% reported full commitment from Executive Management for a Closed LoopC&CM process
Please register to download the first white paper. Contact email@example.com to see if you qualify for a guest access code and save $499.
For additional information or to schedule a briefing with the study’s lead researchers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.